We offer digital learning drop-in sessions in the Learning Centre for all learners, located in Level 1 at 44 Crowndale Road.
We can help you with digital, language, literacy, numeracy and study skills including:
• Student email
• Microsoft Teams
• Google Apps (Google Classroom and Drive)
• Other Office 365 Apps (Outlook, OneDrive etc)
• Basic help with Word, Excel and Powepoint
• Using PCs, iMacs and Chromebooks
Learning Centre Timetable
IT Equipment Loaning
We understand that not all learners have access to the equipment required for online learning. We have in a number of Chromebook computers and data dongles to boost internet access for our students to loan* during the pandemic.
If you are currently studying a course with us and are being held back by the lack of equipment or internet access please talk to your tutor.
If you would like to enrol on an online course but are worried you don’t have a computer or access to the internet, please contact our Learner Services team via the live chat function, e-mail or phone and they will be happy to help you.
* Please note that the loan of equipment is strictly at the discretion of the College and is mainly for those on a qualification course.