Site news

WIN £100 PRIZE: HOW WMC CHANGED MY LIFE STORY

WIN £100 PRIZE: HOW WMC CHANGED MY LIFE STORY

by Besim Gerguri -
Number of replies: 0

HOW WMC CHANGED MY LIFE STORY COMPETITION GUIDELINES

WMC – The Camden College will present a £100 prize for the best learner story on how your course or the College has changed your life (in a big or small way), with smaller prizes for runners up. 

We are looking for a good piece of writing of no more than 500 words, or two A4 pages, which tells your story of coming to College and how it has improved your life. This competition is open to ALL learners who studied with us from September 2017- July 2018. The deadline for submitting your completed competition form is 1pm, Monday 18 June 2018.

You can leave your finished entry in the box at reception or email it to Sean Harding on: SeanH@wmcollege.ac.uk. Please return both pages of this form with your entry or include the relevant information in your covering email.

All entrants will be invited to the Learner Success Night, which will take place in the evening on Wednesday 11 July 2018. Please keep this date free in your diary.

Ideas to get you started

Your story could include:

Something about you and why you started a course at WMC

What you learned at WMC and how it has changed your life in a big or small way

Who you have met and why these people are a good influence on you

Positive things that have happened to you as a result of studying at WMC

How your learning has influenced you at work or at home or to progress onto something new

New experiences you have had as a result of studying at WMC

How the tutors have helped in your learning to progress further in life